Adding Mina repository - Debian

Hi All,
I am trying to setup a Mina node and connect mainnet. But i am not able to add the Mina Debian repo and install. I am getting error message when i execute below command:
sudo apt-get install -y curl unzip mina-mainnet=1.1.4-a8893ab

Error message
[email protected]…:~# sudo apt-get install -y curl unzip mina-mainnet=1.1.4-a8893ab
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
E: Unable to locate package mina-mainnet

Anyone knows how to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

This mistake :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:
Me too

I have Debian CLI experience (computer engineer) but i am newbie in crypto. I dont know if i asked something stupid :slight_smile: I didnt understand why you smile actually… Do you know how to solve this?

I have the same problem, have you solved the issue?

Debian user here. I get same message. “Unable to locate package mina-mainnet”. It looks like mina is installed. Here is the output from the “mina status” command.
mina status
mina aborted!
Don’t know how to build task ‘status’ (See the list of available tasks with mina --tasks )
/usr/bin/mina:53:in block (2 levels) in <main>' /usr/bin/mina:26:in block in ’
/usr/bin/mina:25:in instance_eval' /usr/bin/mina:25:in
(See full trace by running task with --trace)

hi there
had the same problem (debian 10), so played around and have a running system up now.
can´t tell you what exactly to do :smiley: but…

first of all put the following line as superuser (file is read only) inside of your /etc/apt/sources.list

deb [trusted=yes] http://packages.o1test.net release main

after that it is very important is to reinstall certificates on your fresh debian with

sudo apt-get install --reinstall ca-certificates

after that you will have some missing libs (libjemalloc, libpropcps). install them
(eventually from a local source: sudo dpkg -i ./libprocps6_3.3.12-3+deb9u1_amd64.deb).

sudo apt-get install -y curl unzip mina-mainnet=1.1.5-a42bdee should now work…

hope it helps someone