If you’re excited about collaborating on the first example staking pool service, then here are some pointers to get you started! There is API infrastructure available to make example staking pool services possible. We encourage you to work with your fellow community members to build a staking pool on Coda! High quality contributions on the open-source repo can earn up to 3000 testnet points* in Testnet Release 3.1.
For credit, please share your project below in this forum thread. Submissions can be one of a code contribution, documentation, help, screenshots, etc.
What’s in a staking service?
- should print a list of who is delegating to you
- Automatically pay out percent of block rewards to each delegator proportional to how much they’ve delegated on a configurable schedule, with a configurable fee %
- accounts in the GraphQL API have a
- delegators field (for the current epoch being staked in)
- lastEpochDelegators field (for the last epoch)
- using those you can get the information to decide the transactions to send back to whoever is delegating to you