Mina Community Leaderboard Challenges

Мне кажется они фильтруют и отсеивают уже многих.

Hi! The exact deadline was not be indicated by team but you have still over 1 week (please see the last post from team on Discord):

4 Likes

@HugeAloe me too :smiley:

1 Like

I created this meme for Community Challenge and minted it on the UniqueOne NFT platform.

4 Likes

Задания на русском:Задания в таблице лидеров сообщества Mina Protocol [Russian Community] - #8 by bitokripta

2 Likes

Новый флеш челендж(моментальное задание) на русском тут:[новость] Награждение участников и новое моментальное задание [Russian Community] - #3 by goginn

1 Like

Записал видео о Mina и на примере показываю, как работают СНАРКИ.
In this video, I talk about Mina Protocol and show how SNARKs works with an example.
There are subtitles in English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFp6YRCvjxw

5 Likes

Good project +++++++++++

3 Likes

Где ссылка на дискорд?

1 Like
4 Likes

我希望得到空投,wenjiabao.eth这是我的钱包

3 Likes

Ааа, ну теперь все понятно)

3 Likes

Всем бобра :grin: Записал видео с объяснением как устроен протокол, для желающих с чего то начать думаю самое то, буду очень благодарен если посмотрите :relieved: https://youtu.be/xTr_gS0WhcU

5 Likes

I wish i had ten friends, i’d passed second challengis. But people walk on the streets, and I was on the street last summer for the last time. blockchain is not the best aggregator of friends.)

2 Likes

yeah right, I don’t have anyone on telegram or discord. Wish they made it for any social media, I didn’t compete in the Challenge

Vitalik Buterin is the anti-Robin Hood, - he robs the poor, gives to the rich. I wanted to take money from the metamask to buy food, but I fffphucked up, the commission for the coffee pie was more than half of my monthly pension as a wheelchair user. fffphucking metamodern!!!)) Mina is chance of cource for anyones not to be in chains of commission and waste its time.

4 Likes

Молодец, клёво снял.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Подскажите , выполнял реферальные задания, начисляли токены которые отображались в таблице , теперь к таблице нет доступа и что делать дальше ? ??

1 Like

Ждите официального ответа от команды. Сейчас идёт процесс подсчета результатов.

2 Likes