What about Honest Validators that haven't met minimum Reward Requirements?

Hi to all ! I GFM member and started 3 blockproduccer in march 2021.
was not in top 120 validators
mint 12 blocks that more expensive that to do delegation
I vote for enforce

1 Like

At the risk of repeating myself, I think context is important here. Itā€™s not a simple question of enforce, itā€™s do we redirect engineering efforts to implement (and the associated risks that are present with this) to remove 5 keys that in all likelihood canā€™t even access their accounts anyway (2 provably so).

4 Likes

Not enforce the mechanism and allow the affected accounts to keep their grant

1 Like

Itā€™s their fair share! Give it to themā€¦ No enforcement needed! Thatā€™s why the community is hereā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think the subsequent rule changes are appropriate. However, it should also be investigated why they could not find the block, they should be asked. If he was irresponsible, he should be taken away, if he worked, but did not find the result of bad luck, he should be re-evaluated. I wish the voting options were similar to these 3. wish there was an option. I think the reasons are important.

1 Like

Hi to all!I have read that to get more canonical blocks, you need to increase your productivity. please tell me any specific parameters of high performance.
Does share of participation in total staking affect reward rate increases? Maybe there are other possibilities?

1 Like